Friday, May 9, 2008

Losin' It

A lot of great cars - and car folk - at TJ's in Biddeford last night (Maine Coastal Cruisers). And I know I promised to bring my camera, but...

Maybe I'll remember it for Blast From The Past tonight.

The weather was super, though the pollen was collecting on the vehicles.

I have it on good authority (Charlie) that Aquaboggin will not be hosting cruises this year. The folks leasing the park did not renew their lease, and the owner has taken it, and does not plan on having cruises. At least that is the story at this point.

I have tried contacting Sonny's (Lyman) a couple times, with no response. If anyone has info on whether they will be doing cruises, please let me know.

Ocean Garden (Gorham) told me they are not sure if they will be hosting cruises this year.

I will not be able to get on up to the Madison show this weekend - if anyone does, PLEASE send pix.

My daughter's PT Woody won "Cruiser of the Week" at TJ's. Won a case of oil - at $120 a barrel, that's no small thing, either. Next week we get to park in front (Cruiser of the Week parking spot) - that way, if some gawker runs off the road, we'll be the first car that gets hit, sparing everyone else.

Well, it's after midnight, and Mother is waiting (actually, she's sound asleep).

Later!

No comments: