Friday, December 18, 2009

Thanx!

As 2009 winds down, I am looking back at the fading year (gotta do it quickly, because my memory fades almost as quickly these days). And I would like to take time out to thank those of you who made a difference in my year.

Dick Fritz, always there to keep the PT rolling, and keep me posted on the Coastal Cruisers

"Mac" MacDonald, who does a lot of the footwork so we don't have to

Ken Matthews, who is not afraid to speak his mind - often - and for his support

Tammy Matthews, for all those great donuts

Jim & Connie Peacock, for a helpful hand more than once

Larry Cote, whose funny dialogues brightened many a day

Dale Chasse, responsible for 21,436 hilarious emails

Robert & Donna Sanborn - thanks for the canning supplies

Bill & Rudina Gribizis - just for being the great, energetic folks you are

Seldon & Polly Von Herten, for their dedication to the hobby, and sharing with us all

Ron Hayes & crew, for the great show at Settler's Green this year

Stan & Cheryl Page, for keeping me posted on events, and providing the venue for the HotKarz Awards

Roxanne Gerry, for her support and researching info on events

Ralph & Ulla Stowell, for everything they have done, and for the fine friends they are

Of course, many more of you also had an impact, but as I said, the memory ain't so great anymore, but please know that my family and I thank you all, and wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

21,436??? You seem to be missing........Lets see if I can find it. May have to resend them all eh. ;P Have a wonderful Holiday friends,,Dale.