Monday, June 28, 2010

T's

I was going through a buncha boxes in the spare room and found a box of brand new HOTKARZ T-shirts. I had thought they were all gone, but I guess we missed these.

We will be bringing them with us to Wiscassett next weekend. If you would like one (limited quantities left of each size), you can pick 'em up for just $5 each. They are quality, heavy duty "BEEFY" T's by Hanes. So this is a real bargain for shirts.

We will not be ordering any more - when these are gone, that will be it. So get yours this weekend, if only as a collector item.

If you can't make it to Wiscassett, but still want a shirt, just email me at ptwoodycrew@aol.com and tell me how many of which size(s) and I will hold them out for you, while supplies last. First come, first served.

/

No comments: