Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Help Wanted!

With the season coming to an end in less than a month, I have been giving much thought as to how HotKarz.com can continue to provide value to you until next season.

Of course, I can use the winter months to contact all the cruise and show sponsors, to make sure our 2008 calendar is as accurate and complete as possible. And I can attempt to find sponsors and advertisers for the site, so it can earn its own way. But those things do nothing to keep y'all coming back to HotKarz through the long, winter months.

So, I would like you to participate, and perhaps have a little fun doing it. For those of you looking to find a way to while away a few snowbound hours (days, weeks, months), I hope you will consider sending in your stories. All of us have a wealth of history inside ourselves. Let's share some of those funny, serious, heroic or other stories. Not only will it help us all to fill some hours, but it may bring some of us closer.

I will print the stories in this blog (giving the contributor credit). You may also submit supporting pictures.

I believe it is important that we remain connected during the off season. And I would like HotKarz.com to be the platform for it.

Hope to hear from you!

Bill

No comments: