Saturday, April 26, 2008

Updated Calendar

The 2008 season promises to be a busy one. To date, HotKarz has 60 shows on the calendar, beginning May 4th, and 25 cruise locations, just in Maine, alone. We have shows posted as far as Houlton to the NE and Millinocket to the north.

It has been difficult trying to get information on New Hampshire shows and cruises, but we'll keep trying - if you have any info on that, please send it along to ptwoodycrew@aol.com.

I had thought I would attend the show in Waldoboro on May 4th, but time considerations for other obligations prevents that - I will be attending the show at Starkey Ford in York, instead. So I am officially putting out a plea - if you go to Waldoboro, would you be so kind as to take pix and send them to me, so they can be posted for all to see? I would appreciate it.

For those who are interested, the Tuesday cruises scheduled at Gifford's Ice Cream in Auburn have been canceled, and from what I understand (I could be wrong), Maine Coastal Cruisers will be meeting at TJ's Pizza in Biddeford instead of Shopper's Village. (If you know this to be incorrect, please let me know - I am trying to get hold of Fritz to learn more about this).

Well, I gotta go work on the Woodie. Seems I blew something - neither the sound system nor the electric door locks are functioning. Already checked the fuses. Any suggestions? If I can't figure it out, I suppose I'll have to take it in for service.

See y'all soon!

No comments: