Thursday, August 21, 2008

Good Places For Car Folk

Just thought I would take a moment to mention a couple of websites that you may find interesting. They serve car buffs, and they are local folks, so please take a moment to give 'em a look see.

Many of you already are aware of Big Mike's Custom Display sheets for show vehicles. He puts together righteous display sheets of your favorite ride(s). You may have seen him at some of the shows. But if you have missed him, check out his website and take a look around. He is currently creating a sheet for my daughter's car, so I obviously stand by the quality of his work.

For those of you who are either preparing to restore a vehicle, or often find yourself scratching your head trying to find those impossible parts, check out Tom's Auto Parts & Locating Service. He can find just about any part for any vehicle - if someone has the part you need, Tom will find it for you. Saves time and money.

Of course, we cannot forget our rubber. After a long season of shows and cruises, many of us find ourselves having to put new skins on our wheels, so they will be in top condition for the shows. Fritz's Tire and Wheel in Arundel is the only place I go for treads, for all my vehicles. He has never let me down, always has what I need, gets the job done quickly and professionally, and Dick stands by his work. When it's time to get skins, give Fritz a call. Especially if you are looking for custome treads or wheels, like wide whites, or smoothie wheels.

As you know, I do not normally promote any commercial ventures (other than shows). If I mention a business here, I am not being paid to do so. Paid advertising can be found elsewhere in our site. When I do mention a business, it is because I do business with the folks I mention, and I trust them. You can, too.

No comments: