Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Car Show Book

As you already know if you have been reading the blog, HotKarz has been working on a book that details all the inner workings of a car show, including planning, organizing, judging and even winning.

With sources like the International Car Show Association, Classic Car Club, National Custom Car Association and the American Muscle Car Association, and with input from show organizers, participants, judges and car builders, I am happy to say the book is nearly finished.

But I would really like to include more stuff that you, the folks, provide. If you send in your tips, ideas, know-how and/or suggestions in the next couple of weeks, I can get you into the book, and list you as a contributor.

Just so you know, this book will be marketed throughout North America, so you and/or your business could get a lot of great exposure. And, of course, you would receive a free copy of the book.

So get your contributions over to me ASAP. You do not need to be a writer. We can edit, if necessary. Just jot down your thoughts in an email and send it off to me at ptwoodycrew@aol.com. Please state that you grant permission for me to use the info in the book, and to give you credit for it.

I have already received several. Please bear in mind: if you wish to be a part of this great project, I have to have your contributions no later than the end of September. The book gets marketed in October because most show organizers start their planning in the winter.

Thanks! Hope to hear from you.

No comments: