Friday, September 19, 2008

Here's Your Sign

Bill Engval makes a good living with "Here's Your Sign" comedy. Here are a few of my own..

Guy with his hood up, tinkering with something. Someone comes by and says, "Having car trouble?" No, I'm just feeding the hampster. Here's your sign...

A man tells a friend that he's going to the funeral of another friend. The friend asks, "Did he die?" No, he just thought he'd have his funeral first, and die later. Here's your sign...

Overheard at a car show, as a gentleman was looking at my lambo doors: "Can doors really open like that?" Nope - they're just broken. Here's your sign...

My surf wagon has a surfboard on the roof. A guy comes by and asks, "Is that a surfboard?" Naw, that's just a giant snowboard - I always bring it with me in the summer. Here's your sign...

Overheard at a recent cruise-in. The husband won the 50/50, goes back to the wife, counting the money. "Did you win", she asks? Heck no - but I mugged the guy who did. Here's your sign...

Walked into the dentist's office. The receptionist says, "Can I have your name?" Why, don't you have one of your own? Here's your sign...

I would add a few more, but I have to go make up some more signs...

No comments: