Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Christmas Gift For You

As Christmas approaches, I gave some thought as to what I could offer all our loyal visitors in the way of a Christmas wish. And it occured to me that wishing you all good health in the New Year would be the best wish.

And then I thought, "Why not offer them the gift of better health?" As it happens, I offer a 128 page book on the Internet entitled, "The Simple Man's Guide to Natural Health & Healing." It has sold throughout North America for $29.95, and has become quite popular. And I got to thinking it would make an excellent gift for HotKarz readers.

So, here's the scoop - if you read this, you can get a free PDF copy of the book just for asking for it. This free offer is for HotKarz.com readers only - I still have to make a living :o)

If you would like to know more about it, you can check it out at www.intellibiz.com/healthcare.html. But do NOT go to the order page to order, or you will be charged. Instead, if you want a free copy, just email me at ptwoodycrew@aol.com, and ask for the Natural Health book. And I'll email you a free copy. If you do not have Adobe Reader (to open and read PDF files), you can get it free on the internet - just GOOGLE "Free Adobe Reader".

I cannot guarantee you good health, but I can guarantee you the potential for better health. I did the research for this book in an attempt to save my own life, and it has proven invaluable. Some of you know that I have COPD - emphysema and chronic bronchitis. What you may not know is that I was diagnosed in the '90's. And as any doctor can tell you, COPD cannot be reversed, and is degenerative - it just gets worse until it's over. Back then, the doc told me I would be on an oxy tank within 5 more years, and not to plan on much beyond two more years after that. In other words, I should not even be here. But not only am I here, but my health has not deteriorated noticeably in the last 15 years! No, I am not in perfect health. But I am above ground, and I was not supposed to be. I am not on oxygen. I cut and split wood. I can walk all day (you've seen me do it at shows :o). I have not had to see a doctor or visit a hospital since 1998. And I credit the information I gathered for this book.

So, please feel free to request a free copy for your family - our gift to you for the Holidays. Because we care.

/

No comments: