Thursday, January 1, 2009

Reflections

As I grow older, I often find myself thinking back on past events, and even relationships. Today I was reflecting on some of the great gals I have known.

Margaret - ah, sweet Margie! So cross-eyed she could stand on Wednesday and see both Sundays.

And I'll never forget the wild times with Raelene. Rae was so fat that when she sat around the house, she sat AROUND the house. But a heart of gold, like none other.

And then, of course, there was Edna. Eddie was really something. She was so ugly that I took her with me everywhere I went, just so I wouldn't have to kiss her goodbye.

But those days are past. Now I am very happily married to an absolutely wonderful little gal. And since she is reading this over my shoulder, I will say no more, except that I never had it so good.

/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two bowling teams, one all blonds, one all brunettes, charter a
double-decker bus for a weekend bowling tournament in Atlantic City.
The brunette team rides on the bottom level of the bus, the blond team rides on the top level.
The brunette team, down below, is whooping it up and having a great time
until one of them realizes she doesn't hear anything from the blonds
upstairs, and she decides to investigate.
When the brunette reaches the top, she finds the blond team staring
straight ahead at the road, frozen in fear, clutching the seats in front of them with white knuckles.
"Whats going on up here?" asks the brunette. "We're having a great time
downstairs!"
"Yeah," screams a terrified blond, "but you've got a driver

Anonymous said...

YUP