Thursday, January 29, 2009

Update - Big Mike Designs

Big Mike asked if I would pass this along to all you good folks. Since I know he makes good stuff, I don't see a problem with that, so here 'tis:

"Just thought I'd drop a line to let you and your readers know that Big Mike Designs is still going strong. I have added some new products to my line- up including Hard Display Boards (on 3/16" PVC), the Custom designed Business Cards (which you may have known about?) and Vehicle Photos and Posters up to 24x36" with some pretty cool digital editing software (I can alter the photos with different effects) full info on www.bigmikedesigns.webs.com

I would like to extend the following special to you and your readers:

$10.00 off on Hard Display Board purchases
$5.00 off on All other purchases Recieved BEFORE February 15th. Mention code: HK109

I am also offering a discount to all previous customers who would like to "upgrade" to a hard board. ( 2008 Display sheet purchase required)

You can direct any questions to: bigmikes78@hotmail.com

Thanks, and enjoy the rest of the "off" season!

Big Mike

/

No comments: