Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Great Intelligence Test

This is for fun.

I wrote the book "Wealth From Thin Air", and millions of copies have been downloaded (it's free to all). In it, I offer my email address. Well, this one guy emails me tonight and asked, "Great book, Bill. Have you ever read it?"

No - never read it. Didn't have to.

Here's your sign...

Blagojevich was on Letterman last night. Something he did not say, but should have:

"The only reason I tried to sell the Senate seat is because I was broke. I was broke because I paid my taxes. I never got the memo that Democrat politicians aren't supposed to pay them. So, I guess it's all Daschle's fault for not sharing that info."

I was having a discussion with some evolutionists today. What fun! It could have been even more fun, but the sport is taken out of it when you have a battle of wits with unarmed folks.

One guy said, "Evolution is a FACT. They have FOSSILS!" Guess he does not know what fossils are. Just because a critter had bones does not mean it evolved into or from anything.

Another said, "Well, Creationism is only a theory." I had to remind her that evolution is also just a theory. What makes hers better than mine?

Their arguments went downhill from there, until they degenerated to dragging Sarah Palin into it somehow. Desperation breeds fools. I just excused myself and left.

And you can't make this stuff up. A good Samaritan in California wanted to pick up all the trash along the road near his home. The great state of California will not let him. It's against the law!

And for those who refuse to believe claims that the media does not see Obama as the "second coming", check these out - these are images that many of them have been using lately. I downloaded them directly from news stories and magazine covers.

The ones who are really failing in the intelligence test, however, are those Democrats like Feinstein who, in spite of the public furor over the spending bill disguised as a stimulus bill, are trying to make it even BIGGER. And while nearly 1/4 of Democrat senators are actually siding with the Republicans in trying to clean up the bill and remove pork, those moronic senators like Feinstein are proposing adding another 50-80 billion to it in more pork. Some people are just too stupid to get it! The bill is up from $819 billion to $920 billion - of OUR KIDS MONEY! 18,750 PET PROJECTS added to this bill. There is even on bill that provides money to prostitutes for financial aid. Your money, folks.

But the DUMBEST person in the intelligence test must go to Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who stated in a news conference today that failure to pass this bill will result in a loss of 500 million more jobs! Neat trick, considering there are only 220 million adults in the entire country. I guess every one of us will all be losing TWO jobs. Or maybe some of those jobs are in the extra 7 states Obama campaigned in that do not exist.

Senator Collins, on the other hand, has flatly opposed the bill as written, and is working hard to clean it up - such as dumping the new version of Cash for Clunkers that is attached to the bill. Kudos to Collins.

/

No comments: