Saturday, February 21, 2009

Half Price & WANTED

With the new Car Show season coming up, I thought it would be a good idea to offer up the HotKarz T-Shirts for sale online. Even better, because of the soft economy, I also thought it would be nice to offer them at half price - just $5.00 each, plus $2.50 to cover packaging & shipping.

These shirts are heavy cotton T's, printed front and back with the HotKarz.com logo and this '56 Ford on both sides.

Currently, I have S, M, L, XL and 2XL. But running out of 2XL, so be quick if you want one. When these shirts are gone, they're gone.

You may order securely online at www.intellibiz.com/shirts.html

On the other hand, I am looking for a few items. I am looking for quanties of pint and quart canning jars with rings (lids optional). Also looking for a .22LR rifle, either bolt or semi. Also looking for a good log splitter, hydraulic, prefer at least 20 ton but will look at others.

Someone asked - jokingly, I hope - if the .22 is for turkey shootin'. Not hardly - my family would disown me for that. They are almost members of the family (no pun intended). But we are having woodchuck problems. I plan on changing that in the spring.

Questions? Email me at ptwoodycrew@aol.com

Bill

/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

22 Rifle,,,Thining out the turkey population?