Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Misinformed Person

Another commenter states that he thinks I am engaging in personal attacks, IN SPITE OF a blog a couple of days ago that defines what is, and is not, a "personal attack".

I made no personal attacks whatever. I DID point out those who continually cheat us all, as I said I would do. And I DO point out when some anonymous poster decides to misrepresent the truth. So, if John Doe cheats, and I write that John Doe cheats, that is not a personal attack - that is merely a statement of what has happened.

However, if I were to write that John Doe is an evil and wretched person because he cheated, and he sleeps with dogs, then THAT would be a personal attack.

If you cheat, and you know you are cheating, and you get caught, I will not be afraid to call you out into the light of day for all to see. And if you don't like it, then don't cheat.

And if you are so bent on trying to get me riled up by making your stupid, senseless comments, forget it. You are wasting your time. And if you continue trying to bait me just so you can tear down HotKarz, forget that, too - I will just delete your comments and ignore you, as you deserve.

As an anonymous person who won't even stand by what you write by signing it, you simply have no credibility whatsoever. Don't even THINK that you can use anonymity to wreak havoc in order to protect yourself and your ol' boys network.

If you have something unpleasant to say and want to cast insults, and you believe in it, and it is worth anything to you, then be man enough to own it and sign it. Otherwise, that just tells all of us everything we need to know about your "opinion". But somehow I doubt you will ever own up to the things you write. Just like you will never give up the ol' boys network.

But know this - you may be anonymous to the readers, and I will keep it that way unless you CHOOSE to identify yourself. But know that every time you visit, and every time you post, the server tracks you, and identifies you, right down to the computer you are using. Ask any internet-savvy person - it is automatic and it is called "server web logs". So yes, I know who you are.

As a side note, I have heard from some folks who attended the Kingston (NH) show. Judging from what they have been telling me, it would appear block voting by a group of people is alive and well. They should be oh, so proud of those trophies.

/

No comments: