Sunday, October 18, 2009

WHOA!

I have received an onslaught of email and comments from you folks, all wondering why my blog of the NG show did not even mention the disgraceful behavior of certain members of a club that profess a certain, and apparently phony philosophy. I certainly do appreciate your participation, and encourage it, and I thank you. However, in this instance further emails on this subject are unnecessary. And please, if commenting on the blog, please do NOT insult the people personally - I will not publish those that do. In the last 24 hours I have had to delete almost a dozen comments that resorted to name-calling of the people involved. If you wish to call them names, do so to their faces. This is not the place for it.

I will only say this once, so please take it at face value: there was no need to comment on something that was so obvious that many of you brought it up at the show, and many more of you have beseiged me with email and comments - far too many to post (so if you do not see yours, you will know I am not slighting you). If everyone already knows, any comment from me would be redundant.

Everyone realizes they were trying to bait me, hoping I would react in such a way as to make me, or HotKarz, the "fall guy."

Of course, my refusal to be "baited" by those people only infuriated them, and they then began to post comments trying to bait me yet again (See Grace's & Big Mike's comments). In other words, they fell into their own trap, and showed to all that it is they who want to start a pissin' contest, as I was quite willing to just let it pass as a non-issue. But they would not let it "pass". And the folks now see the "Network" for what it really is - a bunch of undisciplined, self-serving bullies who want nothing more than to keep controlling the shows, the folks, and who wins and loses. Sorry - that way of doing things is coming to an end. Like it or not, the shows will become more fair and honest for ALL the folks. Get onboard, or get out of the way.

But it is sad that the "Ol' Boys Network" do these things believing that the folks are behind them. They just don't get it, and never will.

And while I am certain they will find some way to try and convince folks that there was a legitimate purpose behind their actions, I can tell by your emails that you know better. That said, please refrain from jumping on me to get into a big row on what I consider a non-issue. I have better things to do with my time than to play dumb games with the Sandbox Crew.

But I will be formulating an article that addresses the issues of positive change.

/

Thank you.

No comments: