Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Free Lawn Tractor

You all know about the problems I have had with V & M Rentals of Gorham concerning the work they did on my Husqvarna lawn tractor. Thanks to all the rain, I have only used it 5 times since they gave it a "tune-up" etc.

Well, in spite of their "tune up", the motor blew today. Blew a hole right through the engine block.

So, here I sit, preparing to buy a new tractor - one that will never, ever be touched by V & M Rentals.

And anyone who has a desire or penchant for rebuilding such pieces of equipment, or could use it for parts may make arrangements to come pick this up and haul it off free. Otherwise, it gets parked out in the woods to disintegrate.

If you want this, email me at ptwoodycrew@aol.com. First come first served.

Bill

No comments: