Saturday, August 2, 2008

Shows of August 2

Well, I did not make it to any of the shows today, thanks to V&M rentals of Gorham. Their sloppy work and cheapie parts insured I would have a lot of extra work to do yesterday rebuilding my tractor and mower deck. And so, today I had to get caught up with the mowing.

It would not be a problem if my yard was average, but it's not. I have almost 15 acres, and at least 10 of that requires mowing. No small task!

I do hope that some of you who went to the shows will submit pictures and/or feedback. It is always appreciated.

Perhaps, if the weather is not too bad, I may get to the Kingston show tomorrow...or Oxford...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There was a great show in North Parsonsfield yesterday. Surprisingly there was a big turnout with the cloudy weather. The rain held off, there was some sprinklers here and there. Overall the show was great. Except for one thing, the way they set up the show six of the classes were kinda off to the side away from the festivities that were gooing on. Other than that it was great. I know I'll be back there next year.