Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gave This A Lot Of Thought

OK, many of you good folks kinda know me. Then again, maybe you kinda don't. And I have toyed with an idea for some time, and I have made a decision...

I have several blogs. This is one of the most popular, and I add to it regularly. But there is another one that is almost as popular among a certain group nationally, but I don't add to it as regularly. And I have thought long and hard about sharing it with my car folk friends, because it tends to be controversial, and often political. And it bares my soul, pretty much.

Baring the soul is fine, when the readers are all strangers. But when they are friends, you really don't know what the reaction will be. But I figure, what the Hell, a true friend will not abandon me simply because of a difference of opinion, and anyone who is not a true friend, well, it doesn't matter as much. So, here goes...my other blog, called (un)Common Sense can be found here, if you are interested. Another is Success- by Design.

If you do not find it to your liking, please, just do not return to it. But if you do like it, enjoy!

But in any case, it's who I am.

Pissin' off the whole world, one person at a time...

Bill

No comments: