Monday, October 13, 2008

An Open Letter From A Reader

"Hey bill, I'm writing this for your blog as a response to some things I heard today that need to be made right. Please do not edit any of the following, and keep my name at the bottom, as I don't want any confusion as to where this came from."

An Apology
"Some friends talked to me today and pointed out that my language has really gotten out of hand lately. This is something that people have discussed with me in the past, and something that I've tried to curtail in the last year or so.

"As a few of you may know, I've gone through a divorce this summer, as well as the ensuing financial upheaval. This, along with problems at my job due to the economy and an increasing workload with less pay ... well you get the picture.

"I'm not saying any of this is an excuse, but I haven't been paying as much attention to what has been coming out of my mouth as I should be lately. For this I apologize to anyone that I've offended. These shows and the people I've met and become friends with are my sanity and one of the only bright spots in my life lately.

"That being said, I would like to thank my friends, who came up and discussed this with me LIKE ADULTS- it is appreciated and I will do my best to improve on this. As for everybody else, who choose to smile to my face and run their mouths when I'm not around- you know who you are and I have a feeling so do I."

Big Mike

1 comment:

ibiz1ibiz2 said...

It takes a big man to apologize in public. Kudos, Mike!