Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Under My Skin

Well, it's official: car shows and cruises have really gotten under my skin. I know this because we were invited to a party with friends, and my first questions were, "Do you have a Special Interest class? Are there trophies? 50/50? "

Yup! It's about time to take a break from shows for another year. New Gloucester will be it for me this year.

(I hope y'all realize I'm kiddin'....)

We hope to see you all at New Gloucester. If we miss you, it is sincerely hoped that you have a warm and prosperous winter. For those of you who do show up, please make a mental note that it will be the last chance to get a HotKarz T-shirt this year (unless you win one of our contests this winter). And I will only be bringing enough print copies of "The Complete Car Show" for those who email in advance that they want one.

And, no, I still do not have the Xmas lights up...

No comments: