Thursday, November 6, 2008

Heads Up!

Tomorrow (Friday) evening we will be starting the next contest. I guarantee, this one will NOT be so easy. To date, in the first couple of weeks of running these contests, we have sent out 7 HotKarz T-shirts to winners.

If you want in on the winnin', ya gotta be there to play! Contests will usually begin at around 8-9 pm on Fridays, so the maximum number of folks can be available to play if they wish.

See ya then!

BTW, the Rock n' Roll Diner in Scarborough is hosting their next "car buff dinner time" tomorrow from 5-8. I'll be there hoping to see some old friends, and to afford my enemies the opportunity to take shots at me. (For their benefit, I'll be the big fella that drives the GR8 48 Chevy :o)

BTW, that car, GR8 48, owned by Ken Matthews, is currently up for sale or trade in the HotKarz classifieds. It wins almost every show it enters.

And I have a very nice Pacifica up there, at well below book value, and will consider partial trade. The best, most comfy family car I have ever had, with good gas mileage. But we no longer need it, and we're lookin' to get a Mini Cooper for our daughter.

These are a couple of great values, folks! Check 'em out...

/

No comments: