Saturday, November 8, 2008

WANTED!

Just thought I would pass along that I am looking to obtain the following items. I will either buy outright (cash), or I have a few things for trade (such as a 14' Coleman canoe, 4' landscaping lawn aerator & 4' York rake, 150cc ATV, metal detectors, 2800 psi pressure washer, 2004 Chrysler Pacifica etc.)

Here is what I am looking for:

  • Good logsplitter - at least 12 ton
  • Rifle (not carbine) - prefer .270, .308 or 30-06, but would consider other, bolt or semi
  • Shotgun - prefer pump or semi, 16 ga preferred, would consider 12 or 20
  • Handgun - prefer 9mm or something in any 30 calibre such as .380, preferably semi-auto
  • Hot redhead, 18-24, single (just kidding....)

If you would like to trade many or any other items in addition to the above in exchange for up to $4,000 off the price of the Pacifica, let me know what you have (no vehicles, please)

Lemme know if you have anything I may be interested in.

And before some wiseguy asks, the answer is "No", I am not buying guns for this...

We are also still looking for a winner in this week's contest. And we now have a new gallery of FORDS available. The quality of the pix vary, as these are pix that were submitted by others.

Thanx!

/

No comments: