Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cruises & Stuff

Gibby (Two Trails Diner, rt 25 Standish) stopped at the house today to inform me that the cruises at Two Trails will resume on Wednesday, June 3. He also let me know the Kiwanis Beach show in Standish will be held on August 8. More info on that to follow.

The new cruise-in at Ray's (used to be Don's) in Hollis is this evening. Unfortunately, my wife and I cannot make it this week.

According to Allison Romeo of PineTree Academy, there will be no Casco Bay Car Show at the Academy this year. Too bad - it was a good show. No explanation given, although last year they did mention they were looking for someone else to take it over. I guess thast did not pan out.

Got my new wheel, got it painted and Dick Fritz was good enough to get it mounted with a new trim ring to boot. Looks like new.

Here are a couple of pix of what Maine potholes can do to a solid steel wheel...

So far, 142 votes have been cast for the BEST OF THE BEST contest.

/

No comments: