Monday, May 18, 2009

Naples

I understand there is expected to be a pretty good show at Mount Vernon this weekend. However, for us, Mount Vernon is 1.75 hors, while Naples is only 45 minutes. So....

Guess I will be spending Sunday in Naples. 26 classes. Breakfast. BBQ. Bar opens at noon. Lotsa room.

For those of you who may endeavor to go to the Naples show, but are coming from a ways off, it is my understanding that decent accommodations are available at www.alyssasmotel.com. Just tell Alan & Robin that we sent ya. Who knows - they might cut you a break. (On the other hand, they might charge you more :o)

Still awaiting my new smoothie wheel, to replace the one damaged by a huge Kezar Falls pothole. Perhaps it will show up in time for me to get it painted, clear coated and mounted by this weekend. Hope so! Getting tired of pumping air into it.

If anyone reading this happens to see or get hold of Polly Van Herten, please have her get in touch with me or Robin at 637-2238 (we no longer have the old number). Gotta talk to her. Thanks!

/

No comments: