Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ossipee Valley Fair Car Show

While I do not have much info, and have not heard from them, the Ossipee Valley Fair Car Show in South Hiram is scheduled this Sunday, July 12, from 8am-2pm, according to their website. However, the grapevine suggests it may have been canceled. The agricultural society is difficult to contact (no phone), but I have emailed in an attempt to get updated on the schedule. I'll let you know if they get back to me.

This little fair has always proven to be fun, with lots of vehicles, so if you have nothing else to do on Sunday, and assuming it's on, you may want to be there. Of course, the Kora show at Twitchell is also on Sunday, but I prefer the Ossipee Valley show, if it's on - more to do, better food, some shade and only 9 miles from home.

And the weather will be FINE.

/

1 comment:

cheryl page said...

Also the Shriner show is on in Turner this weekend