Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lovin' It

I keep getting great reviews on the East Auburn Baptist Church show last weekend. Gotta love it! The only thing I have heard that was not positive was the obvious problems with enforcing Special Interest. Other than that, it seems these folks have it down pretty well.

And to think it was only their first venture into this. I'll say it again - some shows could learn from these folks.

And I wish they would...

I am looking forward to the EABC show next year, and I sincerely hope they learn to enforce SI as they do any other class. If they need a place for orphans, they might consider adding an OPEN class so SI does not become a dumping ground.

Kudos to the folks who put this show together and made it purr like a sweet 350.

I also have it on excellent authority that once again, TOGUS did not disappoint. I hope to get pix coming in.

/

No comments: