Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Some Just Don't Get It

I just received a post - anonymously, of course - asking why I post "ill comments" about shows, but not ill comments about me.

So, for that not-so-bright individual who apparently does not comprehend English very well (because I have said this a dozen times):

PERSONAL ATTACKS DO NOT GET POSTED.

It matters not who you attack - personal attacks will NOT get posted. Readers comments on shows - both good and bad - are welcome, and posted, provided they are civil and do not include personal attacks.

This is not about me. And, believe it or not, it is not about you, either. This is about the SHOWS. It is about the HOBBY we share. And it is about making it a CLEAN, HONEST hobby that we can all be proud of.

Now, I think that is clear enough for anyone with a grade school education to understand, so I should not have to repeat it. If you want to attack me, fine - walk up to me, face-to-face at a show and speak your piece. Otherwise, no one is interested in listening to your personal attacks or your opinion.

/

No comments: