Monday, September 14, 2009

Windham

As promised, we now have pix up of the Windham show, courtesy of Bill Gribizis. Took awhile to resize and scale them. For those who want to send pix, they are appreciated, but if possible, please send in a size not to exceed 640x480. If you cannot scale them, that's OK - it will just take me longer to get them up.

Along with the pix, Bill said:

"Hi Bill,

I attended the Windham show today and I found it very organized. There was plenty of room. The help was very courteous, and people seemed to be having a great time. The judging was not perfect as the judges are not qualified to judge all catagories. Do I think it will improve in any of these shows? I doubt it, unless you hire judges from out of state or distant locations that are knowledgeable about all cars and aren't friends with anybody. Aside from that everyone I talked to enjoyed themselves, including myself."

Glad you had a swell time, Bill. Also happy to get a more positive comment about the show.

/

No comments: