Monday, September 22, 2008

A Message From Ken

I have just received the following from Ken Matthews, the fellow who organized the Two Trails Cruisers show:

"Bill - Thank you for your review of the Two Trails/WalMart car show, I assure you and all of your readers we are listening to all comments and will do everything we can to make improvements as noted. If I can borrow your blog page for a few minutes,

"I would like to take this opportunity to personally offer my heart felt THANKS to all of the volunteers that worked with me to produce the TTC/WalMart car show this past Saturday at the Windham, Maine WalMart. It is truly a great feeling to know that so many people would donate a Saturday (and some were there Friday night) to help at our car show. Everyone did their part perfectly and we have heard many positive comments from the participants and spectators.

"The following are the volunteers that worked the show who all deserve our thanks: STAN PAGE, CHERYL PAGE, MARGARET HUTCHINS, RON HAYES, LARRY SHANKS, STEVE FLYNN, JANET MATTHEWS, TAMMY MATTHEWS, LOIS ROY, WILLIAM ROY, STEVE THOMPSON, PAUL MERRILL, NICHOLAS BABBIDGE, PATRICK LEVESQUE, RICHARD LEVESQUE, JAMES PEACOCK, SANDRA KIERSTEAD, JEANENE BETTERS, DAVID KIERSTED, MARY BENNER, RAYMOND BENNER, and committee members ELVIRA RIDLON, WES RIDLON, ROBERT HATCH.
I hope I did not miss anyone.

"I also want to say "THANK YOU" to the co-managers of the Windham WalMart store, Tina Hafford and Mark Jones for their generosity and hospitality, your support made this all possible. I need to also thank the sponsors for their contributions that made it possible for us to present over 100 trophies in the various classes.

"In closing I want to say how much I enjoyed watching and observing everyone having a good time, the old saying is; "If you build it, they will come". We DID, and they DID.

Thank You All,

Ken Matthews
Chairman, TTC car show"

No comments: