Thursday, October 23, 2008

Contest

OK, folks, here is the first contest of the after-show season. The winner will receive a free HotKarz.com T-shirt.

The game - and the rules - are simple. I will link to a picture. It will be a picture of PART of a famous person's face. You would try to guess who the person is. If no one guesses within a week, I will post another part of the same photo. You can then copy both parts, put them together, and try to guess who it is. If no one gets it within a week, I will post a third part of the photo, and so on, until all four parts have been posted.

The first person to tell me who the celebrity is will be our winner. That said, here is the first picture. If you think you know who this is, email me.

Here are the only clues I will offer: 1) It is a famous female 2) Her celebrity stems from the cinema 3) She is, in my opinion, the most beautiful woman that ever walked the Earth :o)

Go ahead, folks - tell me who this is....

If y'all get a chance, check out the new homepage format...

No comments: