Thursday, October 23, 2008

Super Garages

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I would like to do a series on the marvelous garages that many car buffs call their inner sanctum. I will soon be posting pix of the first one, perhaps this weekend. And I have already been "summoned" to go and take pix of two more - one in Dresden and another in Richmond. Three down, many more to go.

If you have, or you know of someone who has a garage worthy of a photo shoot, please let me know. I am willing to travel at your convenience. Again, you may keep your identity confidential if you wish, or you can add your own comments about your garage. Your choice. It's your game, folks, and we can play it any way you wish.

And if you are planning a project this winter, please allow HotKarz to feature the progress of your project on our pages, for all to enjoy. Just email me at ptwoodycrew@aol.com for info, or to set something up.

Note, too, that our friends at the Rock 'n Roll Diner in Scarborough now have their own website at http://www.rocknrolldinerofmaine.com/. And don't forget they are making their place available to "cruise nighters" every other Friday, 5-8, with the next one scheduled for tomorrow, 10/24.

Well, gotta go. Thinking about puttin' up those Christmas lights....

No comments: