Monday, September 7, 2009

Archives

Frank has asked if I was fishin' in the Archives to dig up his "10 Commandments". Since Frank is often a rather wise individual despite his misleading appearance as a hillbilly (smile), it is appropriate to dig those up and repost them periodically because folks tend to get complacent.

Those words of his are timeless, and all would benefit from absorbing them. Myself included. I allowed someone's threats and insults to get under my skin Sunday, and almost lost my own cool. And my language may have become somewhat colorful, for which I apologize to all. But the heated language is the only thing I owe an apology for.

And Frank - you thanked me on Sunday for listening. But it is I who thank you. Though I will still use a hammer as needed, I will attempt to use it only to the degree needed.

/

No comments: