Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hammer Time

Someone signing off as "Choptop" has, in his own words, called himself a "moron". Far be it from me to disagree. He apparently is one of the malcontents who wants things left as they are, unchanged, with poachers, bloc voting and all the dishonesty that goes along with it. I say this because he says I should stay home if I don't like things as they are. And there must be a reason he does not want better, more honest shows.

Sorry, pal - that's not how it works. When I see something that is wrong, and affects me and folks I care about, I'll stand and fight. You may, if you wish, cower and bury your head in the sand. But more than likely, you are one of the folks causing the problems, and want things to stay as they are for your own personal gain.

No, I will not "lighten up", because that just means leaving things as they are. And I and other honest folks will not stop until things are put right - even if that means putting folks like you in a sour mood. Cheating is a disease that needs to be eradicated, and if the medicine tastes bad, so be it. And if you do not want honest, fair competitions, then perhaps you are the one who should stay home, because one way or another, it's gonna happen.

I know HotKarz is being effective in bringing forth good changes because you and other malcontents are screaming so loud and trying to get me to stop. You wouldn't be so upset and angry if HotKarz was not having the intended effect. So, go peddle your BS and dishonesty somewhere else - we don't need or want it at our car shows.

/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About 2 years ago this website sounded like a good idea, info on upcoming shows and pictures of past shows. The feedback on shows started out pretty fair, most people don't mind constructive criticism and not being a D*** about it. Gradually things have become personal and the postings have become pretty sickening. School just started and it sounds like a bunch of Jr. High kids on here. I don't know anything much about the last few happens and don't really care. I go to shows hang out with friends and don't get involved with all the he said she said crap! THIS SHOULD BE A FUN THING!!!! It doesn't have to be run like a government office, we all know how screwed up that is. Nothing in this world is perfect! Car shows will never be perfect either, alot of things can be prevented but I don't feel there is a perfect glitch free show.